Clothes don’t have a gender, and they shouldn’t! We are beginning to embrace gender neutral fashion and wear what we feel comfortable in, not what we feel expected to wear. Here are 5 small brands that don’t conform to gender specific fashion:
- UNKNOWN LONDON: a UK based brand that specialises in casual streetwear, including hoodies, joggers, t-shirts and jackets, well known specifically for their rhinestone tracksuit, which has been worn and promoted by a lot of instagram influencers. The brand does not target one gender group, or even categorise menswear and womenswear separately, instead they carry sizes XS to XL and use both male and female models to promote and showcase their items. However, you have to get in fast to buy their items, as they do timed drops, and items sell out fast!
2. NAMED COLLECTIVE: describe themselves as ‘an independent, ethical fashion label’ who specialise in streetwear, including tracksuits and various matching sets. Again, this brand does not categorise by gender and sells items that ANYONE can wear. Sizes range from XS to XXL and they also sell by pre-order and drops, so check them out ASAP!
3. AN-APPENDAGE: based in Poland, but shipping worldwide, this brand is a streetwear-lover’s dream! from graphic hoodies and tees to belts, they have everything you need to re vamp your gender neutral wardrobe! Their items can get pricey, especially if you’re buying from outside of Poland, so this ones for those of you who don’t mind making an investment!
4. S4US (SAVED FOR YOUR SOUL): This one’s a very small, uk based insta brand who specialise in graphic hoodies, tees and sets. The owner hand prints all items in his garage, so every item is unique and catered to you! If you’re looking for affordable streetwear, look no further, this brand is growing quickly and will soon be big! This brand makes sure to promote using both men and women, so whoever you are, their clothes are for you.
5. RACER WORLDWIDE: a small brand based in Estonia, they ship worldwide and specialise in graphic streetwear, they sell everything you need in your wardrobe. Tees, hoodies, bags, rings, necklaces! Again, this brand rejects gender categories and carries sizes S to XL. They also offer discounted mystery boxes, and free worldwide shipping when you spend £150. check this brand out now, before they get big!