Top 10 romance films to watch this valentines day!
10 months ago
Love a good romance film to indulge in? Find out what you could be missing…
I know Valentines day has very mixed opinions on everyone depending on what year it is. You could hate it because you don’t like romance, you could love it because you have a partner to celebrate it with, you could find it sad if you are recently going through a break up but most of all which is new this year- you could find it annoying because you can’t spend it with the one you love because of COVID restrictions.
Even though you may not be able to connect in person with your friends or other half’s this valentines day luckily you can connect by watching the same film at the same time online and on face time if you want to. So, if you want to watch a film by yourself, with your family or online with your friends or other half here is the top 10 romance films to watch this Valentines day…
1. The Notebook- The classic go to film
2. How to loose a guy in 10 days- perfect if you prefer a Rom-Com
3. Dear John- Perfect if you love Channing Tatum
4. After/After we collided- perfect if you want a all consuming love story
5. To all the boys I’ve loved before- perfect if you want a young love story
6. The best of me- Perfect if you want a tear jerker
7. Safe Haven- Perfect if you like a happy ending
8. The ugly truth- Perfect to watch with your boyfriend
9. Blended- Perfect to watch with the family
10- Isn’t it Romantic- Perfect to watch for Galantines