Are you the type of person that spends a ridiculous amount of time flicking through Netflix looking for something to watch? If the answer is yes then we’ve got the perfect thing for you!
This personality quiz is designed to pick out a selection of series/films on Netflix for you, based on your results. Simply note down whether you pick answer A, B or C for each question and tally up your results to find out which series or film you should watch next!
- The first thing you think of when you get home at the end of the day is: a) what can I eat?! b) time to call my friends! c) Finally! Time to get into bed and watch TV
- You have a couple of days free. You a) use this time to try out a new recipe or do some baking b) hit up some friends to hang out with c) enjoy a precious TV binge
- Your number one passion is: a) food b) the latest gossip c) chilling out in bed
- Going back to the basics… your favourite colours are: a) green and blue b) pink and purple c) black and red
- Your favourite thing about the holiday seasons (Christmas, Easter etc.) is: a) the seasonal food b) the social events c) the time off work/university/college
- Your feelings about ‘Megxit’ are: a) don’t really care b) loving the gossip c) it’s really bad for the Royal reputation
- One of your latest Netflix watches was: a) a food show b) something from the trending section c) scary!
If you got Mostly A:
Can we assume you’re a bit of a foodie? You’ll definitely love the Netflix Original series ‘Sugar Rush‘, plus ‘Zumbo’s Just Desserts‘ series with Adriano Zumbo and ‘The Final Table‘, a show all about elite chefs! Not forgetting the beloved ‘The Great British Bake Off” which Netflix has seasons 1-7 of.
For a bit of a change you should try watching ‘Jane The Virgin‘, a light-hearted yet intense comedy-drama with 5 seasons to date, ‘Prison Break‘, an older action series and ‘Birdbox‘, a Netflix original film that won the MTV Movie Award for Most Frightened Performance from Sandra Bullock.
If you got Mostly B:
It seems like you’re probably very partial to spending time with friends and having grand movie nights? A good film to watch with your mates would be ‘The Hole in the Ground‘, a horror movie recently released on Netflix with 85% on Rotten Tomatoes or perhaps the more classic horror film ‘Insidious‘. Equally, Netflix’s dark comedy, ‘Murder Mystery‘, with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler or ‘Ru Paul’s Drag Race‘, with 11 seasons, could be a perfect match.
Maybe for a change you could watch the ‘Louis Theroux‘ documentary series to gain some new insights on society, or ‘The Confession Killer‘ docuseries to find out about the chilling tales of Henry Lee Lucas (See our article: 12 best true crime documentaries on Netflix). Or, if you’re 18 or over, you should give Netflix Original series ‘You‘ a shot, which has 93% on Rotten Tomatoes.
If you got Mostly C:
It seems you’re a bit on the quiet side? Nothing wrong with that! You’ll probably appreciate Netflix’s ultra intense series ‘You‘ and ‘13 Reasons Why‘, one of the many ‘Louis Theroux‘ documentary series or the British drama series ‘The Crown‘, which has 89% on Rotten Tomatoes.
Maybe for a slightly more light-hearted watch you could try out Netflix’s British comedy-drama series ‘Sex Education‘ which has 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. Equally the classic ‘Gavin and Stacey‘ series from 2007 (which is available on Netflix from season 2 onwards) or the modern Jumanji film (‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle‘) could spruce up your watch list with a bit of humour and action.
Now that you know what to watch, you can start watching- without scrolling for 15 minutes first.